You will remember the moment you meet your baby for the rest of your life, are you ready?
If you aren't sure you have all the information and support that you need to make that moment a memory that brings joy for decades to come, let's talk! You can choose 1-to-1 concierge consulting, self paced videos, in-person or virtual group classes with other families, or a combination of options.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Purchase Self Paced Classes
Join an In-Person Class
Join a Virtual Class
Customize a Package
"As a physician, I base my professional decisions based on the best medical evidence out there. The thing I love most about Cori is that she is dedicated to providing expecting people with the tools they need for a safe childbirth based on objective, empirical data that coincides with developing a strong relationship between a pregnant person and their OB/midwife based on mutual trust and respect. Cori is exceptionally bright, friendly, open-minded, and passionate about what she does. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a fearless birthing experience." - Dr. Thurgood
"Cori's class taught me and my husband everything we needed to know about the technical, physical and emotional aspects of childbirth. From hospital interventions that you may want to avoid, to pain management techniques, choosing the right OB or midwife for the type of birth you desire, the importance of hiring a doula, to nutrition and breastfeeding, it seemed there wasn't a topic that she didn't cover. Cori is sweet, funny, knowledgeable and very professional and the course is worth every penny! I am proud to report that we welcomed our son in August with a natural hospital birth. I felt strong, capable and prepared and that was due in large part to having taken Cori's class. I recommend it to every pregnant mama I know!"
Emilie, Carmel Valley
"This class was by far the best thing my husband and I could have done in preparation for our second baby. Baby #1 had many medical interventions which was not only scary but stressful and expensive to boot. We decided we wanted to be more prepared the second time around-- Cori is fantastic at teaching these courses because she is passionate about child birth. She was constantly going above and beyond to get us additional information on anything related to the birthing process. Ultimately we had a pain free unmediated birth and when people ask me how I managed I always reply with Birth Chemistry!" - Sybil, Carmel Valley
Birth Chemistry is right for you if:
- You are curious about this amazing process unfolding in your body and would like to know what to expect as your baby prepares for their journey earth side.
- You want a positive birthing experience. It is my job to help you have an amazing birth no matter what it looks like. This is a non-judgmental space for you to explore your options.
- You want to birth as comfortably as possible. Many hospitals have 90% epidural rates, however, 70-80% of Birth Chemistry students birth without pain medication, many sharing that they didn’t feel they needed them.
- You know there is no one right way to birth! You want to know about medications as well as non pharmaceutical pain relief options to use before, with, or instead of medications.
- You are open to interventions and medications if they become necessary, but would like to have the appropriate information so you can make informed decisions about your care. This is best done in advance and not when your are working hard to birth your baby.
- You’re not interested in boring lectures. Me either. Leave your pillow at home too. I’ve watched my husband fall asleep during our own birth class, that won’t be happening here.
I'd love to talk with you about the plans you have for your birth!